30 Minutes... Or Less! on Jabbersmack!
Our first official distribution of 30 Minutes... Or Less is now live on Jabbersmack.com! As we pushed relentlessly over the past couple weeks to prepare our new server structure to utilize future game endeavors across all platforms, our first test drive of 30 Minutes... will make use of our true cross-platform protocol.
But that's not the bread and butter! Our delivery driver game heads full-steam on to Jabbersmack, a social gaming site geared to a younger audience of 6+. Don't let that scare you, though. There is a plethora of games for all age groups, from button mashers to "match-three" type games (think Bejeweled). 30 Minutes... joins the ranks today as it officially launches on this up-and-coming start up that just received over 100k unique hits in the past couple of months. What does this equate to? Well, how about a lot of exposure for our company and a great big "Thank YOU!" to Jabbersmack for giving us the opportunity! Sounds good to me.
In celebration of our Beta release on 8/12/2012 we are releasing the beta as a free download for the next few weeks! We have finished testing our auto installer/update system, which should ease the downloads and updates that we will be regularly making.
Alpha to Beta ( Rough Jump )
The transition from alpha to beta, can be a bit rough. We are making sure each piece is beta ready before building it into the beta build. Inorder to get the bugs addressed, features implmented, and keep our heads. Our lead programmer Steven decided to give his e-mail, and phone number if you want to report an issue. So if you would like to see a feature, or are having problems with the game e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-925-493-0625
|Report Date||Type||Priority||Scheduled Build||Description|
|08-14-2012||Feature Request||High||0.05b||When driving under trees, it is really hard to see your car. It would be nice if the faded a bit, so that you can see what you are doing.|
|08-14-2012||Feature Request||Medium||When Hardmode is implemented||Hardmode damage. So you are not invulnerable.|
|08-14-2012||Feature Request||High||0.04b||A pause button, and better screen for menu in a level without going out of the level.|
|08-19-2012||Bug||High||0.04b||The career tally on the tally screens don't get shown.|
|08-15-2012||Feature Request||High||0.05b||Stage indicator.|
We are working hard to bring new, and finished features into each build. Here is a growing list of whats going into the next build, which will be available soon.
- Pause Menu
- New Tally Screen
30 Minutes... Or Less! is the Indiana Jones of delivery driver games. Jump in the hot seat as a fearless delivery driver who does whatever it takes to reach the customers before it's too late! Roll, flip, and jump your vehicle around any obstacle that might stop you as you race to each of your deliveries across the map, all in 3D. As you progress, you will earn tips, achievements and unique items; use your tip money to purchase new vehicles and upgrades, earn achievements, find secrets and go for high-scores to earn real-life prizes, and show off your unique items to your friends! Showcase your skills by moving up in rank on the Most Valuable Drivers list.
- Simple Touch & Go interface: touch and hold your finger or click and drag your mouse to make your car go in that direction.
- Earn tip money that you can use to purchase in-game upgrades and new vehicles, and show off your all-time high scores on the Most Valuable Driver list
- Earn achievements that not only show off your skills, but earn you tangible rewards outside of the Game! (Coupons, discounts, rebates for various restaurants and franchises)
- Unique items that can only be found on certain levels or by doing a combination of tricks and/or finding secrets on a level
- Multiplayer for up to four players over WiFi and internet connections (Not on initial release)
- Power ups and bonuses that you can find in each level to earn extra tip money or give your vehicle that extra pizazz to get to the next destination on your delivery route!
- 6(?) different maps with dozens of levels for each map. Random tiles add flare which give you a different experience each time!
- Multiple styles of play; Career mode, Multiplayer mode, and a twist: I'm Getting Fired Anyway mode!
- More to come...